2015 WAPA Conference: Registration is OPEN for Attendees, Exhibitors and Sponsors
Registration is now open for the 56th Annual WAPA Conference and Business Meeting to be held December 1 and 2 in Madison!
Click the link above to find the following information:
- The complete conference agenda. This includes a packed lineup of presentations from state and national experts, technical breakout sessions, and lunch with our keynote speaker Tim Grover, CEO Attack Athletics.
- Information on reserving your hotel room at the reduced conference rate (the cutoff date in Monday, November 9).
- Our one-stop Registration Form to sign up to:
- Attend the conference – Attendees can sign up for up to three breakout sessions for Professional Development Hours. (PDHs will also be offered for select general sessions.)
- Exhibit – The exhibitor fee includes two attendees again this year. WAPA members receive reduced exhibit rates.
- Sponsor the conference – We offer full-conference and limited single-event sponsorship opportunities.
We are happy to once again accept online credit card payment when you register. Using this method is quick and easy, and you will receive immediate registration confirmation. (If preferred, you may also request an invoice for payment as in the past).
Act now to register and “save the date” to attend Wisconsin’s asphalt event of the year. As always, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly if you have questions or if there is any way we may be of service during the registration process. We look forward to seeing you all soon!