Did you know that 9 roads out of 10 are asphalt? And in any economy, there is always a need for people to help build, repair and maintain those pavements.
Our asphalt pavements are built by people like you, who live and work here in Wisconsin. Construction and maintenance of asphalt pavements could never be outsourced overseas.
The workers you see on the roads are only one small part of the equation. An asphalt road could not be constructed without many other people, including:
– Raw material suppliers
– Construction equipment distributors and retailers
– Manufacturing workers
– Asphalt mix producers
– Truck drivers
– Paving and compaction crews
– Quality inspectors
Get started today!
- Learn about the different kinds of jobs.
- Find out what kind of training you need and how to get it.
- See job openings in our area.