Updated November 11, 2019
- Use this tool to generate the WisDOT bid item number for each pavement layer.
- Answer questions about the pavement type, traffic classification, binder designation, and aggregate gradation to determine the bid item number.
- You may freely change input parameters to generate different bid item numbers.
- For more information, please see the following resources.
- Asphalt Bid/Mix Specifications - Reference Guide (January 2020 update)
- Asphalt Bid/Mix Specifications - Tear-Off Quick Reference Card (January 2020 update)
- Wisconsin DOT Presentation on Asphalt Bid/Mix Specifications (original October 2015 presentation)
Please contact WAPA if you would like a printed copy of these materials.