WAPA is pleased to release our 2016 Asphalt Pavement Design Guide, a major new update to our comprehensive guidance document.
This completely revised publication communicates the fundamentals and fine points of asphalt pavement design, construction, and rehabilitation. It is intended for use by architects, engineers, developers, owners, and officials at all levels of government.
The guide builds on core information provided in WisDOT’s Standard Specifications to address a wide range of topics related to asphalt pavement design in Wisconsin. The chapters in the guide are:
- Quality Asphalt Pavements
- Materials for Asphalt Pavements
- Asphalt Mix Design
- Pavement Design Considerations
- Thickness Guides for Asphalt Pavements
- Pavement Management Systems
- Pavement Rehabilitation
- Asphalt for Recreational and Industrial Uses
- Materials Requirements Table
Please feel free to share this information with your colleagues and customers.
If you have any questions, or if you wish to receive a printed copy of the 2016 Asphalt Pavement Design Guide, please email WAPA at firstname.lastname@example.org.